|***Covid 19 Vaccination – This year ALL participants must be fully vaccinated and boostered against Covid 19. (see Berea CCDS Covid Policy) Please send a copy of your Covid 19 Vaccination Record Card with registration. Email copy to email@example.com. Registration will not be processed without confirmation of Covid vaccination and booster shot.
Participants must be 13 years of age or older. Those 13-17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Completed youth contract required with registration for ages 13-17. Youth contract available here or by calling 859-986-1986.
Dec. 26 supper through New Year’s Day breakfast
- Registration with deposit due by Nov. 1, 2022
- Registration accepted as space available after Nov. 1, 2022
- Full balance due by Dec. 1, 2022
- NO Registrations accepted after Dec. 13!
For payment by check or money order, send with registration form. All credit card payments must be made online at http://www.bereaccds.org
All registrations must be accompanied by a deposit of $100 per person.
Cancellations received by:
- 12/13: Full Refund
12/14 – 12/22: $75 per person is non-refundable
- After 12/22, No Changes, No Refunds
Confirmations of registration will be mailed beginning September 1. Registrations are not transferable.
- 12/26 through 12/31
- Any lodging is to be arranged and paid for independently. (See Housing Options)
- Arrival/Check In/Pick up Registration Packet
- 12/26, 2-5 p.m. First Floor of Seabury Center
Liability Waiver and Release
The liability Waiver and Release form must be signed by all participants at on-site registration or mailed with registration. Form available online.
Wear ordinary clothes in comfortable fabrics; festive attire for evening parties. Hard-soled shoes are recommended. Bring a pair of shoes, which you will wear only indoors, for dancing. Bring a wild or crazy hat for hat night.
I-75, exits 76 and 77 in central Kentucky.
Bluegrass Field in Lexington, one hour’s drive from Berea. For airport pickup/return only on 12/26 and 1/1 ($35 one-way; $60 round trip per person), contact Joe Tarter at 859-986-1986. Please make reservation by 12/15.
Scholarships (Limited scholarships available)
- Scholarship application available here
- Scholarships application also available by mail or email by calling 859-986-1986.
- Scholarship applications should be submitted with registration and deposit of $100 by November 15th.
For additional information
Credit card payment: online via Paypal at http://www.bereaccds.org [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]